Hotel Services & Amenities
Being the newest Duluth hotel in Canal Park, we thought of everything. Every hotel amenity has been carefully woven together to make your stay comfortable, safe, and enjoyable. Of course, the first-class view of Lake Superior and close proximity to everything Duluth has to offer doesn't hurt either! And to top it all off, all of our hotel rooms are comfortable and modernly decorated with all the pleasantries of home; with a 32" LCD High Definition TV, Refrigerator, Microwave, Free wired & wireless High Speed Internet Access, in-room coffee, cable & HBO of course!
Breakfast is served hot and complimentary every day from 6:30 to 10:30. The hotel features local Duluth Coffee Company coffee for breakfast and in our lobby 24 hours. Breakfast features scrambled eggs, omelets, hot meat items, and make your own Belgian waffles.
Our pool offers plenty of room for the kids to splash and play and a whirlpool for you to relax in comfort and well deserved rest. The hotel also has an exercise room equipped with state of the art equipment.
Stay in tip-top shape while you’re away from home! Our fitness center has the equipment you’ll need. From treadmills to bikes, weights and more, you won’t miss a work out. Or take it outside! Just outside is the best running routes in town. Hop on the beautiful Lake Walk and enjoy a run right on Lake Superior.
Need to wash those workout clothes or that spill on your favorite pair of pants? No problem, we have a laundry room just down the hall.
We have designated covered parking if you decide to ride your motorcycle here. We have two 20' x 20' a-framed car ports to provide your bike with some overhead protection. We even keep some rags and other supplies out there for your biking convenience.
Inquire at our Front Desk for availability and hours of our Lakeside Lobby Cash bar.
Melt away stress and tension.
The Lodge offers a variety of massages through Royal Treatment Therapeutic Massage:
- Deep Relaxation- slow, rhythmic effective strokes which focus on the whole individual.
- Deep Tissue- slow strokes combined with static pressure; which address tight, knotted muscles. (additional $10 fee applies)
- Pregnancy- gentle, supportive, and relaxing.
- Sports- pre-event, post-event, athletic maintenance.
- Swedish- combination of percussion and friction strokes.
- Therapeutic Chair Massage- minimum sixty minutes, concentrates on head, neck, back, and arms as requested by you. Time may be divided up by one or more individuals.
- Raindrop Therapy - for health & wellness with Young Living Essential Oils (Distributor #973787)
Want to make your next Hotel meeting or event a memorable one?
Offer a chair massage (beginning, end, or during breaks)
For ALL Rates and Appointments call or text Joseph at 218.591.1326
Let Duluth's Newest Hotel Property take care of you!